Here are the slides I presented this week at the RCOS meeting. I got some good feedback about the meta data and search functionality. I broke rails on my development server this morning (accidentally chowned /var) so I’ve got to spend another 2-3 hours fixing that. I suspect I’ll have some code committed to git next week when I’ve got some basic upload stuff working.
Here are some slides detailing the project objectives and timeline. I’m unsure if I’m going to be able to make it to the Friday meeting, but I’ll be continuing to make progress over the weekend. Hopefully mid/late next week there will be some code pushed to git for all to see!